Sunday, August 23, 2009

random.

-Will Kelly Rowland ever have a successful solo album? All of her albums flopped. Both Michelle and Beyonce have had very successful solo careers and Kelly seems to be the only one having trouble.

-When will people realize how great Sammie is? He's one of the best male vocalist in the game right now but he's so underrated. People need to stop sleeping on him.

-I hope to God this third album for Trey is his ticket to superstardom. It's been a long time coming for him and I feel he deserves everything he gets. Butttt I'mma need for him to put out a new video so these music channels and radio stations stop playing that annoying ass "I Need a Girl"

-Why was the "Run This Town" video so damn blah? I was so into it because I love the song and I was waiting for them to take over an actual town, for it to be a showdown between Jay, Kanye, & Rihanna and some others or something but got nothing. It was just a whole bunch of black people in black. The hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment