Sunday, August 23, 2009

smh ladies....

I would really like it if someone, ANYONE could explain to me why these females still insist on playing these childish games. They run around saying "I'm a bad bitch," "I'm a grown ass woman," "I don't have time for drama" yet they turn around and do the exact same shit they supposedly dont have time for. If you think you're man is cheating on you, go and ask him. Don't round up all of your friends and go to the alleged mistress' job and try to fight her. Have some class. If you suspect something, be a woman about yours and ask instead of just assuming things.

And ladies, stop believing every little thing you hear. You better have some solid evidence of whatever it is you're ready to accuse someone of. You may just find out that whatever you heard, is completely wrong. And if you're such a "bad bitch" you wouldn't be so threatened by the next chick. Obviously there's some insecurities issues going on here.

I just needed to vent in light of recent events. I hate chicks who always want to fight the next because THEIR man is doing dirt. Stupid bitch, he's been cheating on you the entire time you've been together, why are you still with him putting up with the bull?

GROW UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment