Tuesday, September 29, 2009

men.

In my nineteen years of life I've dated all different types of men. I've dated the athletes, the pretty boys, the bad boys, the drug dealers, the gang members, the immature guys, the cheaters, the nice guys, you name it, I've dated them. But this guy here....what the fucking fuck...I don't even know how to describe him.

He's thee biggest asshole I've ever met in my life. He's rude, he's mean, just a straight jackass.

And it turns me the hell on.

I think the reason why I'm so attracted to him is because he's like the male version of me. He's anti-social, the type that likes to just do him and not deal with the bullshit, like myself. He doesn't like for a lot of people to know him, much like myself. He's very private and I can relate to him so much. He's a different kind of species. The type to not pay your ass any attention, which in the end only makes females want him more. He's the mysterious type and I'm falling for everything about him.

But plain and simple, he confuses me and I do NOT like to be confused. What to do, what to do...

1 comment:

  1. Get to know him til there is nothing left to be confused about.

    ReplyDelete