Friday, September 4, 2009

random rants.

-Kim from ATL Housewives and Neffie (Keyshia Cole's sister, star of "Frankie & Neffie" on BET) are going at it on twitter. Neffie posted Kim's real number, Kim called Neffie a BET bitch and her publicist even joined in on the insults. Ummm...Kim...do you REALLY wanna take it there with Neffie?

-Lil' Boosie sticks E pills up girls bootyholes. NO FUCKING BUENO. How nasty.

-I think I'm making a huge mistake by trying to rekindle things with my ex boyfriend. Something just doesn't feel right about the situation.

-The new Melrose Place series is beginning Sept 8th and honestly, I'm kinda looking forward to it. But it can never replace 90210 in my heart.

-Someone needs to tell Terry Kennedy (yes, the skateboarder) that he can not fucking rap. Boo, stick to riding the skateboard. You do it so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment