Tuesday, January 12, 2010

hmmmm...


Spring semester should be starting soon and I'm ready but something tells me my school is about to screw me over (as always). If it happens, I'll go into detail later. Currently updating the iPod...I swear I update this thing like every day and I'm on it wayy too much cause it's always dead. This thing is awesome though when I don't wanna get on my laptop but still wanna be on twitter haha! Umm...hopefully within the next couple of weeks, I'll be going back to get my third tattoo. And me and the bestie wanna get matching tats but neither one of us can think of what to get sooo it may not happen lol

OH! So I signed onto myspace for the first time in ages and who decides to hit me up? Captain Asshole. Yeah, I didn't know what to think. Well actually...my first thought was "holy shit...wtf does he want from my life?" I was pissed cause he's got some nerve after what he did but now I find myself looking back on our relationship just wondering where we went wrong. I want to forgive the things he did but I don't think I can. I mean, you can only hurt a person so many times. He meant so much to me but he clearly didn't know how to treat me. Getting over your first is HARD. The scariest part of all this is that I'm still not completely over him. Oh boy...bring on the drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment