Wednesday, January 6, 2010

ladies, why do we hate each other??

Okay, so this has been bothering me. Not a day goes by where I don't hear a female hating on another girl because of what she has, what she does, who she's with, or how she looks. It's all over twitter, blogs, facebook...all that shit. I just don't understand why we always tear each other down. I'm not gonna front, I used to hate on chicks back in the day because I didn't have a lot and I wanted what they had. But now that I'm all grown up, I find it pointless. I'm happy with myself, my life and whatever I'm not happy with I'm gonna change it. I don't get why girls constantly another girl a "bitch" because she has on Prada heels and you don't.

Can't afford her clothes? Get a job and go buy them.
Shorty got the long hair, don't care? Buy some hair and get a weave.
She got a man and you don't? Go get one. There's someone for everyone.

I just can't stand all the hate in the world. It's 2010 and we still so hung up on petty shit. And then it gets so bad to the point where chicks are fighting, beating each other with bats, and killing each other. Like damn ma, it's never that serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment