Friday, January 8, 2010

random rant of the week

-Keyshia is pregnant and now engaged to her man, Daniel "Boobie" Gibson. Yes! Love them together <3

-Let me make this clear....when you hear me say "boo" that doesn't necessarily mean someone I'm talking to. It could be someone I'm attracted to or I'm cool with, male or female. I currently don't have a man in my life. Believe me, when I do, you guys will know. I can't seem to shut my mouth when I think love is on the horizon.

-I'm not looking forward to Valentine's Day. I know it's next month but still. And why you ask? Because as always, I don't have one. Well, let me not speak too soon. I have been getting a lot of male attention lately.

-Did anybody see Mariah giving that speech the other night? Homegirl was WASTED. Why did I love that?

-Some people should not be allowed to be on twitter. I know you're supposed to tell people what you're doing, but don't tweet stuff like "Damn, I just busted the biggest nut. BRB" I will surely unfollow your ass.

-Fantasia's new VH1 reality show "Fantasia For Real" premieres this Monday. Will you be watching?

-Tila Tequila needs to kill herself. Like...really. When she first came out, I liked her but now I've had it with her. The tweets about her fiancee's death, the whole Shawn Merrimen situation, her stripteases on ustream with her tampon string hanging out....all her acts of desperation fucking irk me.

-Got my Jordans. Don't know what kind lmao but I got a pair. Pictures coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment