Monday, May 4, 2009

allow me to introduce myself...

okay so i'm new to this whole blogging thing so bare with me. i know its incredibly ugly right now but it'll get better. promise =)


anywhoooo...the name's claire, im nineteen [not really but my birthday is in six days so yeah..im nineteen O_O] im an aspiring singer/songwriter. music is my everything. been singing since i was like 11. a lot of people say "i've been singing since i came out the womb!" really now? well, i haven't. anyway, my brother got me into this whole music shit. he raps, i sing. been writing since 16 and im getting a lot of love with the music. i'll post some songs as soon as i get everything together on my part. if i couldn't sing, i'd lose my mind. im sick right now and i'm screeching out a keyshia cole song as i write. its killing me but hey, i need to get it out.


i adore sports. did track for three years. got my gold medals & varsity letter. yay me! love my friends and being as doofy as possible. i love to just kick back and laugh my ass off. people spend too much time being angry nowadays and taking themselves too seriously. LAUGH BITCH. life's too short. currently in college getting my degree in business. english just wasn't doing it for me. i dont smoke, occassionally drink but im trying to chill on that. i have 10 piercings which will turn into about 13 around my birthday, and four tattoos coming soon too. i write stories also but haven't written much lately cause i've been in a writing funk. err....currently kinda single. my love life is such a mess. you'll definitely read more about that later. that should make a good read...guys are such dicks, i swear. they say they want one thing but then cant handle it when they get it. like wtf? make up your mind.

okay, im rambling. i've talked enough for now. you'll learn more about me as we go along. claire bear out.

No comments:

Post a Comment