Friday, May 8, 2009

Summer Break...please come a bit faster.

I'm so over school. I feel like I've just flopped this whole year. I try to justify my grades by saying its my freshmen year, I'll do better the next.

Yeah, right.

I am sooo lazy and its truly going to be my downfall. I am the Queen of Procrastination. Who else waits three hours before their paper is due to begin it? Knowing that they have to leave an hour in advance just to be to class on time? What is wrong with me?!

Education has always been important to me but I just haven't been taking college seriously. I need to get it together though because 1.) I'm paying for this fuckery 2.) my dad will straight drop-kick me in my throat if I flunk out of college.

I look at my best friends and just think I'm such a failure. Ugh, I have GOT to get it together.

1 comment: