Saturday, May 16, 2009

TOP 5 THINGS THAT IRKS MY NERVES.

Lately I feel my tolerance for certain things just decreasing. I have no time for bullshit and I'm supposed to be doing this whole positivity kick but people are just making it so hard for me. So the top five things that irk my goddamn nerves...

5.) When people think they know everything. Who the hell are you, Jesus? Who asked you to respond to my damn question? If I'm talking to the professor, a friend, or someone who clearly isn't you, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ANSWERING ME?

4.) Women who don't mind being called a bitch. "I'm the fucking diva bitch in here, don't nobody fuck with me," "Yeah, I'm a bitch and what?!" Why? I just need a well thought out answer as to why you don't mind being called a bitch/refer to yourself as a bitch and I will leave it alone from now on.

3.) People who pretend to be your friend then talk shit about you behind your back. Again I ask, why? Why smile in someone's face then turn around and talk about them? Just be upfront. If you don't like them, fine but don't pretend like you give two shits about their being

2.) People who chew like camels. Lorrrrrdddddd...you know those people that make full ass circles with their mouth when they chew? And their mouth is open? I HATE THAT SHIT.

1.) People who say and do unnecessary things. The ones who come into a conversation and just say ignorant shit, ruining your mood. Like, why? Seriously, why? Do you honestly have no life and just need to be an ass to pass time? Are you just unhappy and want everyone else to be pissy too? Go about your business, real talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment