Monday, May 11, 2009

Cassie. WHOMP.

Okay so the internet is going crazy over the recent naked pictures of Cassie and Rihanna that have surfaced. I won't speak too much on Rihanna because its Cassie that truly bothers me. At first I didn't care [and still don't] but I started thinking about it. Just rock with me for a second.

Now we all know Cassie is TRASH. Her voice is TRASH but she's with Diddy so she'll always be in the public eye. Now supposedly someone "hacked into her computer" and leaked the photos. NOOOOO! THAT SHIT WAS INTENTIONAL! Cassie is a terrible singer and needs some more buzz around her so I say she leaked the shits herself. She's working on a new album and needs all the help she can get. First the "non-relationship" with Diddy, the shaved head, then the naked pictures, WTF? This bitch is doing anything for attention. Everyone is talking about her and now there's buzz for her and her new suck ass album. Cassie, for real though...please stop and just stick to modeling sweetie. You're beautiful, just...dont sing. EVER. That whispering/talking shit kills me every time.

Whoever told her to do this is a genius though.

coughdiddypuffdaddyseancombscough.

Excuse me, I'm still sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment