Thursday, July 2, 2009

Drake World Premiere

Yes, we've been waiting a very long time for this video to come out and its finally here. Drake just released his video for "Best I Ever Had" and Mr. West himself is directing it. I'm so glad he finally put the video out because the radio played this song out. Maybe the video will bring some of its spark back. Drizzy looked good in the video and yeah...them girls on Team Drake...yeahhhh...them hoes all get the side eye. But anyway, I thought it was alright but it was too much T&A in that video for me. I'm sure all the guys will love all the close ups of the silicone. Hopefully Drake steps up his game for the next video. The best part of the video? Seeing the two loves of my life (Fabolous & Trey) sitting side bye side making a cameo. Owww!! Anywho, check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment