Thursday, July 2, 2009

TREY SONGZ-ANTICIPATION


So Trey has finally put us fans at ease until his new album, "Ready" comes out. His mixtape, "Anticipation" was nothing like I thought it would be. I've been a die hard Trey fan since the beginning but with all the song covers he was doing, I was afraid this mixtape was going to be just like the rest. Surprisingly though, it's not. It sounds like Trey regrouped and took his time putting this together and doesn't seem rushed like a lot of his previous mixtapes. My personal favorite is "Scratchin Me Up" for obvious reasons if you know me lol. The song takes me back to those "I Gotta Make It" days. "Yo Side of the Bed" is another beautiful song and makes me anticipate the new album. This mixtape truly reminded me why I fell in love with Trey in the first place. You can hear his vocal ability which is always the most important thing to me. "Anticipation" doesn't fail to please and I'm hoping to hear more of this Songz when "Ready" drops on August 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment