Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Loso's Way Album Review

Just like I thought, this album is incredible. My baby Fabolous really took his time, recollected himself, and gave us a classic album. "Loso's Way" is full of enticing beats and hot lyrics and is his most personal album to date. A few of my personal favorites on the album are "I Miss My Love," "Stay" featuring the incredibly talented Marsha Ambrosius, "Last Time" featuring my other love Trey Songz, "I'mma Do It" featuring Kobe (no, not Kobe Bryant) and "Salute" featuring Lil' Wayne.

"Stay" has been stuck in my head all day. On the track Fabolous is telling how his father left him and how he wasn't much of a father to him. He also mentions his son, who he affectionally calls Joso. He tells of the precious moments he has with his son and how he doesn't have time for the industry's drama.

"Salute" is a certified banger. "Your highest title, numero uno, I'm not that little pregnant white girl but Juno..." I wanted to die when I heard that line. Fab went so hard on his verse and Wayne did his thing too but Fab owned this track. Wayne didn't say anything memorable on the track and his verse was kind of blah to me. The chorus was stuck in my head after I heard this song though. This is the type of track that you roll down your windows and bump in the car.

"Everything, Everyday, Everywhere" is another one of my favorites. It's Fab's newest single and everytime I hear it I wanna dance. It's definitely one of those songs that'll get your hips moving in the club. (If you haven't heard it or seen the video, I posted it down below)

I'm glad I decided to buy "Loso's Way" because it didn't disappoint me at all. I wish the "Throw it in the Bag" remix with Drake would've been on the album but its all good. You can definitely listen to this from start to finish without skipping anything. This album is well worth your money so go buy it, don't download it. And also don't forget to check out the movie with the same name as the album. Fabolous just put pressure on a lot of rappers to step their game up.

No comments:

Post a Comment