Friday, July 3, 2009

Introducing Richgirl

I'm not too big on girl groups or boy bands but this group of girls grabbed my attention last year when I heard their song "24's" with Bun B. I bumped it so hard (and still do) and had to get it as my ringtone because the song just makes you wanna get up and dance. Richgirl consists of four talented ladies; Seven, Lyndriette (who looks like Beyonce in the HAWMN video), Brave, and Audra (who looks like Nicole Scherzinger from PCD). They all hail from different areas of the country but bring something truly special to the table. Their song "He Aint Wit Me Now (Tho)" is another favorite of mine. Richgirl recently opened for Beyonce on her "I Am..." tour. They're currently working on their untitled debut album and I'm hoping they make a name for themselves and last because most girl groups don't (coughdanitykanedestinyschildcough) So check them out on youtube, go vote for their video on 106 & Park, and show them some love.

No comments:

Post a Comment