Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm sorry, Michael......

I can't do it. I can't watch. I know its live and all right now but I refuse to turn to any of those channels. I can honestly say I'm in denial. He can't be gone. He's Michael Jackson, the motherfuckin King of Pop. He wasn't supposed to die, he was supposed to grow old and gray...watch his fans have kids, grandkids...he was supposed to give us more good music...inspire even more generations to come...

Fuck. I'm a wreck right now. The fact that he's not here anymore didn't hit me until this very moment. As an artist myself, Michael Jackson was a big influence. I remember the first time I saw the "Thriller" video. I was in third grade and my teacher showed it to us in class. Me and my best friend Kenneth were scared shitless in the back of the classroom. I refused to watch that video until I was about fifteen. I remember learning the dances to "Remember the Time" and "Beat It" I thought I was the shit lol

But I truly fell in love with MJ when I heard "P.Y.T"..that was my JAM. That is the one MJ song that I just have to sing. There's no other option when that song is on. And then the video for "Scream" with Janet? What?! I knew I wanted to be an entertainer from that moment.

I don't want to remember the bad times or anything negative related to Michael. I'm just gonna remember all the good about him, jam out to "P.Y.T" and smile because I know he's finally free from all the pain, the hurt, the drama.

R.I.P Michael Jackson. Long live the King.

No comments:

Post a Comment