Wednesday, July 22, 2009

three inspirations.


Everyone knows (or should know) that Ms. Whitney Houston is on the verge of a comeback with her new album, I Look To You, which will be in stores on Sept. 1st. I'm so happy to see her back to her old self. She's looking beautiful these days and I know this record is going to be huge.

My favorite singer, Ms. Alicia Keys along with her boo Swizz Beats produced a couple songs on the album. I've been dying to hear new music from Alicia and she's pissing me off because she hasn't put out anything on yet. Hmmph =/

And if you've been following Whitney's career, you know Clive Davis had a huge role in it. He's been by Whitney's side through all the trials and tribulations in her life and he's such a prominent figure in the music industry. He's played a big role in the careers of Alicia Keys, Whitney, Jennifer Hudson, Kelly Clarkson, Leona Lewis, etc and I hope one day to add my name to the list =)

No comments:

Post a Comment