Sunday, July 26, 2009

farewell, my love.

I wasn't going to make a post about him but he is very much apart of my life. Or at least he was. Yesterday would've been me and D's one year anniversary but unfortunately we broke up on the 14th. My best friend hit me while i was at the Khalifa concert with Ari and told me she had just finished talking to him. Apparently he's been lying about his whereabouts. There's no doubt in my mind that he was in Iraq at one point because I've seen the pictures but just days before he told me he was still out there. I can't do it anymore. I'm so tired of the games, the lies, the BULLSHIT. I'm a damn good woman and would've and did do everything for him. I don't understand why he just can't be honest with me. I don't understand why all the men I've been with just can't be honest with me. Smfh...well I'm single again but not back on the prowl. I'm a serial monogamous but I'm so done for now. There won't be any rushing into another relationship, no guys on deck, I'm just gonna focus on me for a while and let love come to me when its ready. Until then...

bye bye love.

No comments:

Post a Comment