Thursday, October 29, 2009

rambling....

I need to write more songs. Right now, since I've semi-come out of my funk, I've written about four. For me, that's not a lot. I'm usually writing four a day not four over the span of two/three months. This is ridiculous. I haven't gotten my mojo back completely but I've been listening to different artists such as Adele, Muse, Mr. Hudson and a lot of reggae to become inspired. I'm going into the studio to record with a reggae artist soon [who's my boo! wait, isn't my...is he my boo? we need to establish that i see.] and this experience should be hella interesting to say the least.

Also buying an acoustic guitar soon. After I master that, its onto the piano in preparation for my transfer to a performing arts school. I told yall I'm a one-woman band! I'm serious!

I'm just so excited. These past two months have been HELL for me. I try not to let it show but I've been going through a lot and I need some happiness right now. Can't wait to get my new instruments =)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I really want an acoustic guitar! ...who is this reggae artist/potential boo?

    By the way, I'm still waiting to hear some of your material. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. idk if you're even gonna see this lol the reggae guy is nobody big but he's nice. he raps too but reggae is definitely his thing. and my laptop got the virus so i had to erase everything off and start all over. trying to remember all my songs by heart and re-write them =[ i think i'll make a video though.

    ReplyDelete