Thursday, October 29, 2009

weird phobias.

I'm sure we've all seen at least one episode of Maury where they bring people on the show to talk to them about their phobias and try to get them to cope with it. Now, I'm deathly afraid of clowns...like, I literally freeze when I see one and I'm sure my heart stops until they're gone. This is a normal fear, even though my friends make fun of me all the time. I've been scared of them since I saw "Killer Klowns from Outter Space" and "IT" and when my dad scared the living daylights out of me with a killer clown mask when I was about 8. I won't look at them on TV, in person, I can't be near them, I don't wanna hear them honking their noses, I don't wanna see the rainbow hair...NOTHING! I will fuck a clown up if it ever comes near me [which I have]

Now...these people out here that are scared of mustard and cotton balls and q-tips are just ridiculous. It's insane to be scared of an inanimate object. What can mustard do to you?! Cotton balls don't make a sound! Q-Tips are to clean your ears! I honestly don't get it. I find it hilarious when I hear about these people being scared of mustard or syrup or some dumb shit like that. I have a perfectly valid reason for my fear of clowns. What possible reason can a person have for being scared of a cotton ball? It's just funny to me lmao suck it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment