Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WELCOME HOME SHYNE!!


Today, after serving nine years in prison, Belizean bad boy Shyne is being released. Back in 2001 he was found guilty of assault and attempted murder during that infamous shootout in an NY club while his then boss, Diddy was found not guilty [SHOCKER!!] When Shyne first came out, I just knew I was in love. [I'm always in love, right? ha ha] I loved his voice, his flow, his music, just his whole aura. And when I heard "Bonnie & Shyne" it was all over.

"Take you to the balcony, pick you up, so you can look at the city while I'm digging your kitty. Then we drive into the sunset, pull over. Get up on the hood, ma, I ain't done yet."

YESSSSSSS SHYNEEE YESSSS! LMFAO!!

But yes, as you can see, I'm hella glad he's coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment