Tuesday, October 27, 2009

random rant of the week

-Congratulations to Philly Eagles QB Donovan McNabb and his wife Roxie. They're expecting their fourth child.

-Today, Chris Brown is set to premiere his new video "I Can Transform Ya" featuring Lil' Wayne & Swizzy. Wasn't feeling the song when I heard it but maybe the video will help it grow on me.

-Monica's new show "Still Standing" premieres tonight on BET. I'll be tuning in cause I love me some Mo.

-Speaking of Mo's....where the HELL is Lil' Mo? I love her and still bump "Meet The Girl Next Door" and I know she was supposedly working with Cash Money but I guess that fell through. Anyway, she needs to come on back to the music scene cause I miss her.

-Am I the only one who thinks Amerie sucks now? Like, she can sing but this new Amerie...nahh not feeling her one bit.

-So Lil' Wayne is going to jail.....am I the only one who doesn't care? Music needs a break from him. And I still miss the old "Fireman," mixtape Wayne.

-WHY THE HELL DID THEY DEPORT SHYNE BACK TO BELIZE?! WTF THEY COULDN'T LET HIM STAY IN NYC?! WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK?! HE DID LIKE 9 YEARS, LET THE DUDE BREATHE! GROWLLLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment