Thursday, October 15, 2009

random rant of the week

-I was a bonafide Reggie Bush fan again until he got back with Kim Kardashian. No, Reggie, NO. You shall never have my support again. Booooo Saints!

-The Donda West Law has been passed in California. It requires medical doctors to do thorough health checks/physicals to patients before that patient undergoes plastic surgery.

-Beyonce is putting out a video for "Video Phone" and supposedly Lady Gaga will be in the video/on the song. Can you say fuck yeah?

-This whole Usher & Tameka situation is super annoying. WHY were they ever marrried? I do NOT feel bad for Usher because everyone was against this union, even his mother, and he didn't listen. Everything he gets, he deserves. And Tameka, you're a smart little cookie. Two babies by him? Girl, you set for life. Get it.

-So N.E.R.D has added a female to the group. Sweet. Loved them without a girl but whatever. And I can't wait for a video to their song "Soldier" with Santogold even though the song is old.

-"For the Love of Ray J" and "I Want to Work for Diddy" are coming back for another season. I, for one, will not be watching....again.

R.I.P Capt. Lou Albano

No comments:

Post a Comment