Tuesday, November 3, 2009

decisions, decisions...

For the longest I've been wanting a tattoo. I've had sort of a fascination with them since I was about fifteen and have been trying to get one ever since. My parents have been against me getting them so every time they said no, I got a piercing. So I'm at 11 piercings and no tattoos. I'm 19 and since I no longer need their permission, I'm going to get one. Now, the only tough part is deciding what to get. I want something original or at least something that not a lot of people have. Definitely not getting a heart, my name, stars, a cross, or anything of that nature because EVERYBODY has those.

I really want a Phoenix tattoo but the one I want would take up my whole back and 1) I'm not sitting through that pain 2) I'd like to be able to show my back and not have people gawking at it and 3) its kind of manly. I'm mad because I always think I have a good idea of what I want but I change my mind at the last minute.

Maybe I should wait till he comes home to get one since he gets all his done for free. Dude has like over 10 tattoos [] and I'm sure he could help me figure out something. Ugh....I hate waiting.

6 comments:

  1. But um...11 piercings Claire?! Wow. I want 3. I already have my ears pierced, but I want double piercings and I want one in the upper corner of my left ear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twin, its complicated. Kind of an off and on thing since he's away but there's no denying he has my heart. Anywayyy, you want your cartilage pierced? Your ear gets hot when they pierce it lol or maybe it was just me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I want my cartilage pierced. I've wanted these piercings for a looong time. Where are your piercings? Cuz you have A LOT.

    I'm sure the mister has your heart. I just hope you're not staying in a relationship that's detrimental, emotionally. No one needs that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not. Believe me, I've been through a lot emotionally lately and if he ever does anything to hurt me, I'm gone for good. I refuse to be unhappy anymore.

    But umm...I have my belly, four in each ear, my tongue, and now my lip. I'm thinking about getting a hoop ring in the middle of my lip (like Amber Rose had) but eh..I think I got enough metal in my mouth lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good. As long as you've seriously made the decision that once he slips up again, you're gone.

    Nooo to the hoop. Maybe if it was to the side of the lip but not the middle. That's not cute. =/

    ReplyDelete