Sunday, November 29, 2009

a promise i must keep.

Okay, I say this every year as my New Year's resolution but no, I feel like I need to get started early. I've gained so much weight this year because of personal issues and me just not taking care of myself and right here, right now, I say it stops. When I was doing track I was in the best shape of my life and I've fallen off so bad. It's time for me to get myself together and to keep it up for the rest of my life because Lord knows its harder to lose the weight the older you get. I break this promise to myself every year but enough is enough. Gotta get it together! Thanksgiving didn't really do anything to me mainly because I suck at eating. I'm the number one worst person to take to the buffet because I can only eat one plate and to make things worse, I eat like a turtle. I just make the wrong decisions when I dine out. Hella annoying dude. I'm gonna get me and the bestie back on the right track, back to eating right, and back to running and working out if it kills me.

Time to get on that Kanye Workout Plan. Now, where's my tape?

No comments:

Post a Comment