Monday, November 2, 2009

random rant of the week

-Paula Patton is pregnant! Yesss! I adore her and Robin Thicke as a couple and I can only imagine how cute their bundle of joy is gonna be. Congrats to the two!

-Am I the only one who doesn't care about Rihanna on Good Morning America or 20/20 or whatever one it is? I'm so over what happened between her and Chris. And I haven't heard not one new song from her...don't really wanna hear them.

-I wanna take pole dancing lessons. Is that so wrong? I'd love to put on my cop costume and strip for my man...maybe bust out some of my "Player's Club" moves. Ha!

-The Philly Eagles won against the Giants and I'm too happy. It's the first game of the Eagles I was actually able to see and we won 40-17. Fuck yeah! And ugh...I am soo about to marry Desean Jackson. Loved him before but even more after his amazing touchdown. Wooot!

-Amerie's new album is coming out November 3rd. Anyone buying it?......Anyone?

-Beyonce is set to premiere her video "Video Phone" with Lady Gaga on November 5th. Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment