Tuesday, November 24, 2009

product of my boredom

10 things you want for Christmas:

1.acoustic guitar
2.money
3.tickle me elmooo!
4.drum set (a girl can dream right?)
5.for my dog to be an adult already
6.nail polish
7.happiness
8.trey songz (still dreaming...)
9.a friggin blackberry!
10.socks with the individual toes hehe

9 musicians/bands you love:

1.alicia keys
2.keyshia cole
3.kid cudi
4.paramore
5.linkin park
6.kanye west
7.fall out boy
8.max b (guilty pleasure)
9.me!

8 things you do everyday:

1.brush my teeth
2.play with Queen
3.talk on the phone
4.mess around on twitter and facebook
5.text
6.sleep
7.share a good laugh with my bro
8.eat

7 things you enjoy:

1.singing
2.shopping
3.writing
4.finding out new things about myself
5.music
6.dancing
7.putting on a fake accent while listening to reggae lmao

6 things that will always win your heart:

1.honesty
2.great sense of humor
3.respect
4.warm smile
5.babies
6.my family/friends

5 favourites:

1.Movie: Juno
2.Song: Lifetime-Prophet Jones (my wedding song)
3.Book: Harlem Girl Lost
4.Band: TLC
5.Season: Spring

4 smells you enjoy:

1.west indian food
2.almond cookie from carol's daughter
3.warm cookies
4.gasoline (dont ask...)

3 places you want to go

1.egypt
2.france
3.africa

2 holidays you love:

1.my birthday duhhh
2.christmas

1 person you’d marry on the spot:

1.three way tie between trey/fab/cudi...wait...can't i just have them all?

1 comment:

  1. --sidenote: I would LOVE an acoustic guitar, also. Trey Songz, you say? Ha. Silly you. He's not on the market. He's already been sold. =]

    ReplyDelete