Sunday, November 22, 2009

such a happy camper.

Shopping yesterday with the bestie Minia was hella fun. I was in dire need of clothes and even though I didn't get everything I set out to get, I got majority of it. Shirts, dresses, leggings, skinny jeans (i now refuse to wear any other kind) Uggs, those sort of thangsss. I've been dying for Uggs for a minute so I'm super happy I got a pair. Definitely copping another. Tomorrow I'll go get the other necessities after class. I'm obsessed with Sally Hansen products and I have to get her Insta-Dri Nail Polish and Opi's Ate Berries in the Canaries and Pamplona Purple. Hmmm...gotta get jewelry, perfume, and some good lotion. I might hit Carol's Daughter since I've never been. Heard their products are good. Ermmm...still gotta get shoes for my dress. I'm thinking either a pair of booties or a sexy pair of cage heels. Anywho, here's a few pics of what I bought.


uggs and a D&G bag.

got three other ones but i didnt feel like posting all of them. i wanted plain shirts cause i love to dress them up with jewelry.

i am in love with this dress. IN LOVE. it fits so well on me but its a tad short. we shall find a way to fix that though.

No comments:

Post a Comment