Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ineedavacation.

I'm so sick and tired of trying to be nice to people. I try to help them out, I try to give advice, and all they do is take my kindness for weakness. 1.) I'm not a nice person to begin with so if I go out of my way to help you in any way, shape or form, then take notice of that. 2.) Everyone loves to be shown some appreciation and to not be shown any is a BITCH.

I swear one day I'mma just tell these bitches off. It seems there's still a bit of niceness (is that even a word? fuck it, it is today) floating around because when it comes to telling someone off, someone who's supposed to be a friend, its kind of hard for me. I honestly don't like to hurt people's feelings but sometimes that's the only way they fucking get it. I'm so sick of lame ass people.

I wish I could smoke but I can't. I wish I still drank but I don't. I'm about to spaz in this bitch. I'll be away for a little while. See yall when I get my head right.

No comments:

Post a Comment