Wednesday, December 2, 2009

50 on Tyra.

I've made it pretty clear that I'm not a fan of 50 Cent anymore. The whole beef shit he does is just super annoying and even though I can understand him retaliating against someone who disrespects him or him defending his boys, I'm over it. Don't really listen to his music anymore (Get Rich or Die Tryin is still my shit though. Best 50) but I have to admit, as a person, I like him. This interview he did on the Tyra Show was fun, playful, and light. He kept me entertained and interested the whole time. He was funny and witty and I like that side of 50. And I like the fact that he's actually a businessman. The cologne, the book, the movies, the music, the record label; this man is about his money and I can respect that. Peep him on the Tyra Show below.


No comments:

Post a Comment