Friday, December 4, 2009

damn it all to hell.

Okay no, seriously....I miss my ex...like on some true G shit, I miss him. He was the one dude who I knew, without a doubt in my mind, loved me. I NEVER had to second guess his love for me because not only did he tell me, he showed me. Whyyyyyyyyy did we break up?! Ugh....and its not like we even broke up some "I HATE YOU!" "NO, I HATE YOU MORE!" shit. It was a mutual thing because I wasn't in the right place in my life and neither was he. But dude......I miss him. I wish I had the courage to actually tell him. I told him I still had feelings for him before and he said the same but we both established we didn't love each other anymore. I'd give my right titty to be with him right about now....

....okay maybe not my titty but you see where I'm going. Maybe this is my loneliness getting the best of me but I've felt this way about him for a while. He was such a great guy and I can't stop thinking about him. We've always been able to be honest with each other about our feelings, whether they were good or bad, but I just can't seem to find it in me to tell him. I'm terrified that any feelings he had for me are gone. And I don't know if he's talking to someone (imma kill the bitch if he is......nah just kidding.......no i'm not...) and I'm not the type to break up a happy home. OMG......this sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment