Tuesday, December 15, 2009

feeling sucky

I hate this little sad/depressed state I'm in. Okay sooo...I said I still had feelings for my ex and I decided to act on it. I saw him, told him how I felt and basically, I got deaded. He said he didn't have feelings for me but he doesn't have feelings about anything lately. Wtf does that even mean? I don't know...I thought I picked my face up off the floor and moved on but uhh....guess not. I saw him today and I broke down. I got all emotional and sad and I guess he could tell since he asked me if I was okay. I got a little teary eyed but I made sure no one saw.

This is so not me. This year has changed me completely and I've become so emotional and I now wear my heart on my sleeve. I don't like it because its hard for me to mask my emotions but...I guess that can be considered a gift and a curse. Anyway, I hate that I still have feelings for him especially since he doesn't have any for me even though he told me he did like two months ago but WHATEVER. Moving on....

So as of right now, I'm completely COMPLETELY single. No boos on the side, no boyfriend, no potentials, no nothing. I've had enough of 2009. Bring on the new year.

3 comments:

  1. You plan on doing something different during the new year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup. not looking for a relationship, being super selective when i do look for a dude, and learning to accept the fact that i'm alone and like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to you!! Hope you stick to it.

    ReplyDelete