Wednesday, December 2, 2009

tatted up.

Yeah, after two set backs, I finally went and got tatted. I'm very happy with the outcome. I got them done in one sitting, no breaks, no flinching, no crying; I took it like a straight G. My bestie's boyfriend bought me a bottle of Grey Goose the day before just in case I needed it. That was sweet considering me and dude hadn't even met yet but I don't drink anymore. I felt kinda bad for not partaking in the drinking session. Whoops.

Anywho, on the left wrist is the Chinese symbol for PEACE and my dad's bday(9.3.55) and on the right wrist is the symbol for PROSPERITY and my mom's bday(10.26.62). They have meanings behind it but I'll tell you that another time. If you're thinking about getting tatted on the wrists, be prepared because it does hurt. I take pain well but even I was surprised at how sensitive that area is. Damn those veins! The shading is supposed to be the worst part but it wasn't that bad. It just sucked because he had to go over it like twice and I'm sitting there like "Umm...okay dude..you can move on now..." But it was well worth the pain. I showed my parents this morning and they liked it. My brother knew I was getting them but didn't realize I had their birthdays on it last night because he was too high. Dumb ass.

2 comments:

  1. Those are super cute!! I love how you incorporated your parents' birthdays. Thoughtful. =]

    I wanted a tattoo with Kanji for Heaven or Sky on the space between my index and thumb. I want my parents to approve just because I kind of seek their approval for things, but they're not really feeling it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks twin! my tats were kind of a tribute to them. getting a tattoo is a big step and my mom has been telling me no since i was fourteen. i wanted both my parents approval because it does mean a lot to me but im grown now and imma do what i want. turns out my mom really liked them.

    i say if the tattoo is tasteful and not gigantic, go for it. do what makes natasha happy.

    ReplyDelete