Monday, December 28, 2009

smile. 2010 is almost here.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I got my iPod Touch but because my dad got me the 32GB I didn't get anything else. My brother is going to get me a pair of Jordans since I've been crying about them. I was going to cop the Space Jams but they're $175. Yeah, I don't want Jordans that bad. My Christmas started off good, ended on a bad note thanks to my parents. I swear they're going to be the death of me.

Things have been rough lately and I've been stressed so I thought maybe partying would be a good way to release some of that. Me and the bestie went, everything was cool. We danced, laughed, and had a good time. My boo and his best friend showed up so for the last hour and a half of the party me and my bestie went our separate ways. I was boo-loving with dude in the lounge area and it was nice. He was hella drunk and maddd high. He tried to get me to smoke with him but nah, not my style. He was too cute though. He kept laughing and smiling. Ugh, he makes me sick :)

Everything was cool until I heard the rumor going on about me that someone who was supposed to be a friend was spreading. It was a wild ass rumor, just disgustingly terrible, and I can't believe he said it then tried to blame it on his cousin. I knew he was a bitch-made nigga. But I saw my booskie the next day and we talked it about (the rumor involved him too) and he got me to calm down a little bit. I'm just pissed that someone would go to such lengths to slander my name. I wanna have this nigga handled proper but I'm trying to let God do his thing. I know he can take care of him far better than I can. God, please don't take too long though. I'm sorry but you know I'm impatient.

2009 has been an absolute terrible year for not only myself but for the world. I am so ready for the new year. But I know the changes I want to make can't wait until 1.1.2010. I might as well start now...it's only four days away.

P.S. Happy 1st birthday to my stepson, the cutest, fat faced, two teeth having baby in the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment