Monday, December 21, 2009

random rant of the week

-Why is it that the night it decides to snow, my heat stops working? WTF?! I've been sleeping in hoodies, sweats, socks, and gloves under four blankets for the past two days. Um, my black people, can we get a chick some warmth?

-Asher Roth admits to being homosexual. I wasn't going to make this an individual topic because honestly, I don't care. Love dude and the fact that he's living his life. His sexual preference doesn't take away from his talent. Do you homie and be happy.

-Que got kicked out of Day26. Am I the only one NOT surprised? And rumor is they're going to replace him with Donnie. If they do, I can't fuck with them anymore. Soooo not a Donnie fan.

-I'm wayyyy too addicted to ginger ale and dollar arizonas. They are truly made from the best stuff on Earth.

UPDATED: Asher Roth releases statement. "I hate to disappoint and take away the entertainment of it all but I am straight, not gay. It’s disheartening to know such “news” on someone’s personal life can be portrayed as fact with no viable source. This, to me, is an opportunity to expose our vulnerability to lies and manipulation through unprofessional and irresponsible news outlets, in which people consider TRUTH. Further, someone’s sexual orientation should NEVER be big news, as it delivers a troubling message to children that they can’t be themselves without fear of judgment. Race, creed, and sexual persuasion should not just be tolerated but understood and accepted. It’s extremely disappointing that this topic would be used with the intention of being hurtful. We are near 2010….2010!! Yet race, sex and religion still play a major role in a hate driven society. For the love of the future and humanity….let’s wake up." AMEN.

UPDATED: The plumber came and put in a new circulator in my house. I'm all smiles and giggles again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment