Friday, December 18, 2009

kid cudi leaves monster's ball tour.


Ohhh my baby. Cudi has decided to leave Lady Gaga's Monster's Ball tour and I, for one, think its because he jawed some dude at his show the other night (lmaoooo it was the wrong dude! cudi wtf?!) but I could be wrong. Here's the official statement for why he left.

Kid Cudi has decided to take an early leave of absence from Lady Gaga’s Monster Ball tour, in order to balance his schedule surrounding the recording of his next album and acting commitments. Cudi does not want to disappoint his fans and will move forward with his individual show dates in December and throughout the month of January. –DREAM ON


Not really sad he left the tour since I couldn't get tickets. Maybe I'll go see his show when he comes to NY. And I can't wait for "How to Make it in America." Seeing Cudi act...fuck yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment