Wednesday, December 2, 2009

random rant of the week

-Will everyone please shut the hell up about Tiger Woods? We all make mistakes and he was just another person to get caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He's dumb, end of story.

-Is it bad I'm thinking about my ex? I mean, I want to say its because I just broke up with Captain Asshole but I've been thinking about him for a minute now. I miss him, I miss us. I kind of wish I could go back in time...

-Why is Vybz Kartel so bomb? I'm not West Indian but all my best friends are and they got me into it. I LOVE Vybz Kartel. Hurt as hell in the face but he's the shit.

-I got it bad for Rashard Lewis. I tried to fight the love, but I can't. He is soooooooooo gorgeous and he can ball like nobody's business. So glad to see he's playing like he used to. And I called his saynow the other morning and I definitely think he picked it up...like...not a machine but the man himself. I hung up with the quickness lmao I love you, Ice-O ;)

-So mad I missed the Victoria's Secret Fashion show. I hope one of these blogs cover what happened so I can get the scoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment